Commercial Grade Silicone sheeting is used in applications where physical properties of the silicone are not critical but extreme temperature resistance is necessary. Silicone CG has a working temperature of up to 450┬░F (500┬░F Intermittent). Commercial Grade Silicone has excellent resistance to fungus, acetic acid, ammonia gas (hot and cold), corn oil and fish oil. Silicone CG is red oxide in color.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Silicone rubber sheeting with temperature range capacity of (-103┬░F) to (+450┬░F)
- With a durometer of 55-65 silicone sheeting offers moderate flexibility and elasticity
- High temp silicone rubber sheets with minimum tensile strength of 870 psi (6 MPA)
- Buy silicone pads in a variety of sizes, for bumpers, protective feet and silicone gaskets
- Able to resist fungus, hot and cold gases and some chemicals
- Commercial grade material ideal for commercial equipment use